Hi Everyone, hope you are enjoying the season and looking forward to autumn and the snuggly nights in by the fire.
I have been busy this week working on a Christmas eve box. I have wanted to make one of these for ages and just got around to it. It was so much fun!!!!!
Heres what I used to make it:
- Glue gun
- Gingerbread men toppers from Hobbycraft
- Gold glitter toppers from Hobbycraft.
- Chalk paint.
- Chalk paint clear wax. (I used Annie sloan but you could use any chalk/furniture paint)
- Scrabble letters.
- Wax brush.
- Box from hobbycraft.
How I made it:
- I painted my box with two coats of Annie Sloan chalk paint and let those fully dry.
- I waxed the box to seal and protect the wood.
3. I then had fun arranging my letters and stuck them on with the glue gun and arranged my decorations too to see what design I liked the most. Simple.
It was really good fun, and thats how it should be 🙂
Will let you know what we decide to put in ours when its all bought, collected and ready….
Happy crafting everyone x x x