Hi everyone, hope your having a lovely day and hope the Christmas prep is going really well.
I had so much fun making our Christmas Eve box!! I had been wanting to do it for ages and it was super fun to do!!
I love Christmas Eve. I absolutely love it being a family day of doing fun things together and getting creative. Each family is different and thats the beauty of the boxes, what goes in your box is what suits your family.
I wrapped each present in a mix of brown paper and brown decorated paper to match the box, and put a clue on each tag so the children can take a guess at whats inside 🙂
As promised heres what I put inside…
- Santa hats for everyone!
- Santa headbands for the children (and possibly adults 🙂 – I think these will be good fun on Christmas day and great for photos)
- Christmas eve crafty kit, with lots of things to colour and make for the big night 🙂
4. Christmas DVD – Not sure if its for the children or me.. 🙂
5. Treat plates for Santa, Rudolph and the Elves (this is essential unless you want to end up on the naughty list 😉
6. Home made reindeer food.
7. Christmas pyjamas, these go up to age 14 so it meant my girls could be matching which is lovely.
8. Snowman mallows.
9. Bedtime stories for the girls.
10. A gingerbread decorating kit, my girls love us all doing this together, this one is from ASDA, a lovely thing to do as a family.
11. Finally some hot chocolate and marshmallows to snuggle up with and watch the movie! Bliss.
I hope you have fun making yours, would love to hear what you put in yours and how it turns out.
You can check out how I made my christmas eve box here: Christmas Eve Box making!!
Happy crafting x